Web-Banking– the system that offers its custormers the possibility of doing distance banking operations in the simplest way, using a computer or a laptop connected to the internet, any day, from any place worldwide.
>>SUBSCRIBE ONLINE NOW!<<
Because it is created on the web platform, Micb Web-Banking system doesn't require instalation of any additional applications and can be accessed by any type of browser and operational systems.
The usability and accessability of the web-banking system are insured by a very simple and intuitive interface, with a very performed and efficient functionability for a dynamic lifestyle.
- Checking the information of bank accounts (status, balance, credit limit, IBAN), in addition:
- Account statement generation for a specified period
- On-line account statement generation
- Checking the information of card possession (Status, expiration date), in addition:
- Statement generation for the period of settlement at the card level
- Statement generation on-line on the card account
- Lock/unlock function of cards
- Cash transfer on another personal card (P2P)
- Cash transfer on another individual’s Moldindconbank card (P2P)
- Payment of bills, utilities, telecommunications, etc.
- Managing the limits for the transactions made by cards issued to personal account
- Bill printing confirming a payment (Bill printing as payment confirmation)
- Creating and managing templates and payment of scheduled payments (For P2P)
Signing up for Web-Banking - can be done very easy, absolutely for free, using one of two options available:
- Using any device with web access – by introducing in the Web-Banking system a card number and login alternative type “SMS OTP”;
*access password will be send by SMS on the mobile phone number indicated by you in the request document for opening a card account completed at the bank;
- At the bank’s ATM - by introducing in ATM an available card and fulfilling/completing next steps shown.
For more details about the new Web-Banking system, please consult: